What if we would restore our undivided trust in life?
What if we would move away from a system of fear and control, and instead, surrender to each unique authentic path that life is offering?
Trust as a spiritual practice is what Fenja has been exploring for more than a decade now. A deep exploration to see what happens when we invite radical trust into life.
In this Podcast Series, Fenja speaks with conscious leaders and leading creatives about the creative spirit of trust.
What does it mean, in today's world, to commit to passion while embracing the uncertain factors of existence? How can problems serve as evolutionary opportunities in the great journey of unfolding? And how can we stay conscious and connected under the great challenges and limitations of our time?
Join Fenja in these heart-to-heart conversations with fellow navigators.
Find this live series on
05. What do I feel and what do I want? The body as stepping stone into trust.
Navigate on Trust with body worker and tantra teacher Reynold Wybenga
04. The existential movement of expansion and contraction—coming home into body and life
Navigate on Trust with Iva Samina—lover, healer, wild, empowered and grounded woman with a deep focus on sexual empowerment and birth.
03. Stepping into the wholeness of being; move through life with light and aliveness.
Navigate on Trust with photographer Leslie Ryann McKellar
02. Being guided by the wisdom of trees and the deep calling to do what is necessary
Navigate on Trust with writer, adventurer, and energy worker Casper Stubbé
01. Taking baby steps to who you are meant to be
Navigate on Trust with artist Mrs. Ciccoricco